7th International Conference on Machine Control & Guidance Proceedings
November 25th - 26th, 2021 online
Welcome to the digital MCG-Conference 2021
The 7th international conference on Machine Control and Guidance will be held online from November 25th to 26th 2021. The original aspect of MCG Conference is to cross different application domains and scientific areas and to bring together researchers, industry engineers and PhD students. The conference is jointly hosted by Kölner Labor für Baumaschinen (research group of the Cologne Institute of Construction Machinery and Agricultural Engineering) - TH Köln and the Department of Off-Road Machine and Vehicle Engineering - TU Wroclaw.
The conference is focussed to research and development in order to increase the autonomy of mobile machines, acting autonomously or in cooperation with humans and/or other machines.
- Absolute and relative positioning
- Sensor fields of application in mobile machinery
- Data acquisition and evaluation for process optimization
- Dynamic modelling and simulation
- Methods for the simulation and design of machines and work processes
- Guidance and SLAM applications in mobile machinery
- Autonomous and automated mobile machinery
- Communication and connected systems (IoT)
- Development of components, drive systems and controls
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
LANGUAGE & LENGTH
The conference languages will be English and German.
We ask all interested parties to submit their suggestions in the form of an abstract (max.1200 words or 2 A4 pages) via email@example.com
Presenters should limit their lectures to 20 - 25 minutes, including time for discussion.
You can submit the contributions in German or English.
Abstracts should be sent in PDF format using the following filename: MCG2021_Topic_AuthorName.pdf
Submission of abstracts: 30.07.2021
Acceptance notification to authors: 27.08.2021
Full paper submission (no review): 16.10.2021
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alfred Ulrich, Kölner Labor für Baumaschinen (research group of the Cologne Institute of Construction Machinery and Agricultural Engineering) - TH Köln
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Piotr Dudzinski, Department of Off-Road Machine and Vehicle Engineering - TU Wroclaw